Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2003 CLK500
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, i might be selling my car to move up to a SL. The car is my baby and i dont want to sell it but if i dont sell this i cant buy the SL. Anyway, the car has 69xxx Miles, Double din indash pioneer avic-z1 navigation/cd/dvd/mp3 player, lorinser roof spoiler, lorinser style trunk lid spoiler, halo projector headlights (have stock ones too), and thats it. The car is mint like i said and have no dents or big scratches except minor little rock chips on rear bumper. No problems whatsover, serviced from benz dealer couple of months ago. Not including wheels unless you give me $3k extra (these are 19s lowenhart LDR). Asking $16,500 negotiable. Please feel free to throw offers...i am in nyc. Here are some crappy iphone pics. I can take better with a digi cam on request. Thanks :thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Registered
2003 CLK500
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Forgot to mention, the interior is MINT, no rips in leather, no cracks, not even dirty because i take really good care of my car plus it was never dirty or cracked or wrinkled from before. Title is clean and clear.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.