Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are the problems you all are having with your cars????<br> <br> I am on my way to court very shortly to get rid of my lemon. I have had every part brake or stop working on my car that possibly could.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
On my 2002, C240, the door gaskets on all the doors have been replaced 2x each. The drivers side power seat pivots side to side, the trunk does not open all the way when triggered. Have had the malfunction messge appear several times over nothing, break lights have gone out. I think my tape deck is going south.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Stu, which door gasket? Are you refering to the rubber one that goes around the door? Ours had this problem since new, it was replaced then and now is doing it again. The part that contacts the rear door when closed gets pushed back and gets pinched by the two doors. I upon closer inspection, I have noticed that the driver's door might not be aligned properly (compare with passanger side). Another thing is the BAS/ETS malfunction coming out of the blue some times, this is the same thing that went on with the ML and was fixed with a new brake light switch. Also the rear suspension screaches, like if something is not lubricated or the bushings are gone. The car has 4k miles now. <br> <br> I post when this gets fixed...<br> <br> Sorry to hear about your experience Dzc, I hope ours doesn't turn out to be a lemon

1 - 3 of 3 Posts