Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2001 w203 C240 Auto Blue
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow MB owners i just purchased 2001 c240 i love it! I bought the clear bumper lenses and i wont lie i love all the AMG logo and parts i cant find the c32 brakes with the AMG logo i see all these people talking about intakes and there is nothing !:confused: has the after market shun the c240 i saw a pic of an amg airbox that looks just like mine(one without Supercharger) i wonder if that will fit and where to get one?? i know you guys get asked the same questions over and over but i have been through every diy and forum i would like to also know what about the c230 body is so diff cause i love the the way they look and their stance, also i would like to find more inteerior parts again guys i know that these are asked veryday but im just at a dead end. and how bad will lowering the car destroy my ride? thanks guys you all have shown to know what your doing thanks for any advice​
:bowdown:

·
Registered
12 Posts
My 07 c230 has the AMG body kit. I think it might have a lowered suspension. I'm not sure about that.

The c230's also have 17" rims & tires, as well as larger and cross-drilled brake rotors.

Those are the major visual differences that I can think of.

·
Registered
2001 w203 C240 Auto Blue
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i can only imagine the price on that body kit how is your ride??? stiff comfortable???

1 - 3 of 3 Posts