Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone ,i bought a 2001 c-240 a few weeks ago and i had a short in the cigarrete lighter in concecuense the heater fuse is gone too i have replace both fuses but i put on both 2 fuses of 15 amps but i am sure that those are not the correct amps # anyone can facilitate me a fuse diagram for 2001 -C-240 please i really need it!!!! anyone has pictures of it and designation of all the fuses its really important for me and i really apreciate it!!
i mail to me or send it to my i mail in this forum,
my e mail is [email protected]

thank you very much:surrender:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you again for the relay diagram, now i have a quick question for you !! i have problems with my water pump windshield unit, when i press inside the car the button for the water windshield and nothing happen!!! i was wondering if there is a fuse or a sensor,relay, that i maybe look after to see if thats is the problem?????can you help me thank you very much.

·
Registered
2007 C280 4Matic Avantgarde
149 Posts
There is no fuse or relay for WFP. It's controled directly from Front SAM Unit. Could be washer fluid pump (WFP) or dirty connection. I would first check if WFP is getting power.

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you "ontmiss" again you are right ,i have change the windshiel water pump $33 dollars canadian,autoparts,and it is working again thank you very much for help with the electric diagrams. Merry Christmas

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hello ontmiss, i am sorry to bother you again but i need your help , my outside temperature sensor is not working fine all the time is reading +85 c no matter if is very cold outside now -10 c and still reading +85 c so i guess i need to replace the sensor but i don't know how so i was wondering if you can facilitate me diagrams for removal and installation sensor outside temperature Mercedes C 240 2001 sedan,thank you very much for your help with this

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i have put a new temperature sensor and still reading 185 f ?? the sensor is brand new and no change any idea???help please

·
Registered
149 Posts
Only thing I can think of is to spray connector with WD40 and plug it and unplag few times to clean connection.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have plug and unplug the sensor many times and have it sprayed with w-40 to but still not working the other thing that i find out is that i that the car has 2 connectors for the sensor one on each side of the car in front of the tires behind the liner one on the right one on the left the right one was the one that was connected by factory ,because the one on the left the hole on the bumper is "sealed" i mean is not open,even thogh i have tryed both connectors and is not working on the cluster still reading +85 c no matter if is cold or hot??? so i really don't know what else to do maybe the connectors are not good???ontmis do you think it has to be reset the computer or something???

·
Registered
149 Posts
Sorry, can't help you more. As you can see from att. it's connected to front SAM ==>computer etc

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hello ontmis ihope you will have a very good holydais!!i was wondering if you can tell me if all the mercedez c 240 2001 comes with alarm,factory alarm??and if it does can you facilitate me diagrams?? thank you very much ,for your help you have been very helpful

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
May be it is to much to ask you butn apart of the diagram ,can you tell me where is the alarm located ,horn , and system i want to check if my car really has one or not or maybe is disconnected thank you i will be waiting for you help

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hello ontmiss , i am here again with other question about my C 240 2001, how can i have access to the onboard computer do you know how??i have put the key on N# 2 then press 3 times the reset button and nothing? off course i have turn on the car first ,then shut it down then # 2 then 3 times reset button on miles display but not work???help pleas

·
Registered
1 Posts
i have a '03 c240, can anybody post fuse diagrams for that year? especially for the rear sam.

i have already looked at the diagrams posted and they seem to match with what i see in my car.

i thought to ask just to be safe.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts