Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I am new on here and wondered if somebody could help? I have a v220 ambiente 638 model, I consistently get niggling electrical problems
I removed my water bottle to replace the electric aerial, when I put back the water bottle my washers no longer work, the rear motor worked for a short time but none activate now, both motors work fine when 12v supply is connected to them, so not faulty motors, cannot find any fuse for washers or any other reason why they don't activate they worked fine before removing bottle
Regards
Trevor

·
Outstanding Contributor - Always Remembered, RIP
Zotye Auto 1.5T T600 2016
52,804 Posts
Hi I am new on here and wondered if somebody could help? I have a v220 ambiente 638 model, I consistently get niggling electrical problems
I removed my water bottle to replace the electric aerial, when I put back the water bottle my washers no longer work, the rear motor worked for a short time but none activate now, both motors work fine when 12v supply is connected to them, so not faulty motors, cannot find any fuse for washers or any other reason why they don't activate they worked fine before removing bottle
Regards
Trevor
2 fuses, F8 and F56;

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
v220 washer problem

Hi
Thank you for the fuse layout, checked fuses all ok, still no washers operating, anything else to check?
regards
Trevor

·
Outstanding Contributor - Always Remembered, RIP
Zotye Auto 1.5T T600 2016
52,804 Posts
Hi
Thank you for the fuse layout, checked fuses all ok, still no washers operating, anything else to check?
regards
Trevor
Are you actually getting power going to the motors? If not check for power at the washer switch and then whilst operating the switch test for power coming from the switch.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts