Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
It seems like is a replica kit. I heard the material of replica kits are weak. They crac...

It seems like is a replica kit. I heard the material of replica kits are weak. They crack easy and are made of cheap material.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I heard different, I heard there were only one manufacture that copies this kit, and the...

I heard different, I heard there were only one manufacture that copies this kit, and they made it in blue class fiber glass(which is the best).

·
Registered
37 Posts
There are way more than one manufacture. You can even make fiber glass kit in your own ga...

There are way more than one manufacture. You can even make fiber glass kit in your own garage. I know a few bodyshop here in LA makes and sell their own replica kits. I personally know a few dealer in Asia that makes replica kits. You be surprised how many people in Thialand, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Korea, india makes these kits. It's impossible to go track down where exactly did the kits come from and who makes it, and what material is made from?

Whoever that makes replicas will always claim they use the best material, or else who would buy it.

[:)]

·
Registered
00 CLK430
72 Posts
Re: It seems like is a replica kit. I heard the material of replica kits are weak. They crac...

It seems like is a replica kit. I heard the material of replica kits are weak. They crack easy and are made of cheap material.
Shuting you are absolutely right! [:)] Fake Lorinser products are made from cheap poor material and always give improper fitment. I have customers who come to me and end up buying the original. It's worth the extra bucks to buy original because in the end you are happy [:D]
Nik

·
Registered
37 Posts
Ya, there is always fitment problem on fake kits. I agree with you it does worth the extr...

Ya, there is always fitment problem on fake kits. I agree with you it does worth the extra bucks to buy original.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts