Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2000 -> S500
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My CD in the Command will now Load from CD1 and Track1 every time I turn the CD on. Whether I start up the car or I change from Radio/Nav to CD - it always starts with CD1 Track1.

This just started a few days ago after the following incident:
The CD was changing from CD3 to CD4 after the last track on CD3 and I wanted to play CD3 again so I hit the 3 button and it said NO-Cd. All other CD's said NO-Cd except CD2(weirded out yet?) So I stopped the Car - took out the magazine and reset it in. Ever since it loads all CDs, but now ALWAYS starts with CD1 Track1.

Is there a command reboot I can do? or anything else?

Any help/advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
2000 -> S500
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
RE: 2000 > S500 > CD-Changer/Command UPDATE

DAY 4 ~ DAY 5 Since the problem above started. Everything NOW IS BACK TO NORMAL > GO FIGURE!!

·
Registered
E50 AMG
24 Posts
I had simmilar problem in CL600, it turned out to be a bad changer. I replaced it and it worked fine ever after. Good luck!

·
Registered
2000 S500 Sport
79 Posts
Mine does this every time I put a new or different CD in the changer. And every time, like clockwork, it goes back to normal the 4th time I start the car. Crazy!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Had the same problem. Stealership replaced the changer and it still periodically happens. Here is what I try now that seems to work, I go to the icon "Select CD" and let it run its program and it then seems to work. Let me know if it works for you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts