Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am looking for interior door pull (Left hand side required) for my CLK 230 and on the web can only find ones for a CLK 320
does anyone know if they are the same part for both models? (colour not problem as the handle comes in 2 parts - the outer cover is OK on mine - the part that attaches to the door panel is the broken piece I need)

also best place to source them?

Attachments

·
SuperModerator
1986/1990 W126
13,658 Posts
I'll try and find the correct section, this was posted in the recommened repair shop section.

·
Registered
1999 E320, 2003 E320 Wagon, 2005 C230K SS, 2010 Accord LX w Eibach & Koni FSD's
2,652 Posts
I am looking for interior door pulls for my CLK 230 and on the web can only find ones for a SLK 320
does anyone know if they are the same part for both models?

also best place to source them?
The handles are NOT the same as the ones on a SLK. The best place to find them is on eBay (search CLK door pull handle) or at a wrecker. These are no longer available from Mercedes.

Some vendors have NOS on eBay. There are two parts to the handle (upper/cover and lower). They have separate part numbers. Some people sell them as a set, others separately. Read the ad carefully to see exactly what you are getting. These parts will not be cheap!

I currently have a left and right preowned set in black listed on eBay (USA) available for international shipping. I ship free to eBay's Global Shipping Program (GSP). GSP will have a separate charge/fee for forwarding to your destination.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The handles are NOT the same as the ones on a SLK. The best place to find them is on eBay (search CLK door pull handle) or at a wrecker. These are no longer available from Mercedes.

Some vendors have NOS on eBay. There are two parts to the handle (upper/cover and lower). They have separate part numbers. Some people sell them as a set, others separately. Read the ad carefully to see exactly what you are getting. These parts will not be cheap!

I currently have a left and right preowned set in black listed on eBay (USA) available for international shipping. I ship free to eBay's Global Shipping Program (GSP). GSP will have a separate charge/fee for forwarding to your destination.
Thanks for the advice, I had made a typo the Car is a CLK 230 and add was for CLK 320 NOT SLK

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
All W208 CLKs uses the same pull handle. As far as I know, they were only available in grey or black......at least in the USA.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for that. thought it might be the case as every time I search for 230 model is shows 320 model options.

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
These items are -SOLD-

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for reply anyway. don't think colour would have been an issue as the outer cover is ok the part that attaches to the door panel is the broken part.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts