Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2001 ML55 AMG, 2005 E55 AMG, 2000 ML55 AMG, 2000 C230 Kompressor
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
I had something very similar with my ML. Key wouldn't work. I opened it and the circuitry was corroded. Bought one on eBay, moved it to my fob and wasn't able to program it. This is before I had DAS. Took it to my dealer and the tech did it in 5 minutes - no charge.
Perfect this is the route I'll take...........just hoping my AAM isn't toast too. Fingers crossed.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
I just bought one. Will have it programmed at the dealer. I will let you know
Curious about this too..........if you can post an update here that would be awesome..........sure it would help a bunch others too.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
I checked for you both locations no go. They are very close to my house one is other side of the state highway from my house . The other almost same distance as the crow flies but other side of river and needed to go to look at some GMC parts for my pickup anyway.

They have an ML waiting in the bull pen, that might have one, but they are getting so many cars in it will probably be a month before it gets put out. It took them 3 months before they put out the 4 that they just put out in the last month.

I let let you know when that one is put out and if it has one. But you may need one sooner.
Thanks for checking Wallyo, I appreciate it. I'll scan eBay to see what I find for used FOBs.

41 - 43 of 43 Posts