Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i would like to know if the car would look high if the suspension is left stock, does anyone have pics of a E series on 20" with stock suspension

·
Registered
2003 Obsidian Black E320
408 Posts
20 inch rims are too big without some modifications.Go 19 inch,it's the largest that go there without spending extra,unless you have it like that.....:)

·
Registered
45 Posts
I have lowenhart br5 19's and switching to 18" brabus IV's due to 9 repaired bent rims in 1 1/2 years! car is higher even with 19's 20's and your car will look like a 4x4 stick with 19 or 18 too many problems with 20's especially if you plan on lowering.

Avoid potholes and curbs like the plague!

·
Registered
2000 E320
30 Posts
MY GOD those 20" are HUGE! I don't think I can drive anywhere in those since I accelerate fast and brake hard. Plus, I would imagine the ride would be very hard.

I think the 19's are great looking but when it comes to value and comfort, the 18s are the way to go. Thats the only reason I downgraded my 19s to 18s Brabus Mono VI. I still miss those 19s and those wide lips.

Oh yeah, to answer your question, based on what I think..and considering I've never seen a real W210 with 20" on before but looking at your picture..It seems like it would look lower since you're increasing the size of the rim and somehow the space between the tire and the bottom of the wheel well looks less. Maybe its a angle situation but thats what I think.

Attachments

·
Registered
98 E320
33 Posts
mpbruin108,

I am sorry this is off topic a bit, do you have a pic showing the front of your car. I am interested to see the grill.

Is that hard to put on?

Thanks,

~e

1 - 7 of 7 Posts