Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 155 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:thumbsup: Twenty Years (Almost) since my last Merc,but I'm back now with a 2000 E-class. Been out of touch with Mercs so will be posting many questions etc.. hope you lot are helpful & Welcoming. That's all for now, Please feel free to help in the future, Bye for now, Flexy7.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
:thumbsup: Twenty Years (Almost) since my last Merc,but I'm back now with a 2000 E-class. Been out of touch with Mercs so will be posting many questions etc.. hope you lot are helpful & Welcoming. That's all for now, Please feel free to help in the future, Bye for now, Flexy7.
Oh ask away! we are here ready to misslead you like totaly point you in the wrong directions then heap a ton of abuse on you...... then....:rolleyes: No really! trust us.....:D

Welcome to the BWOT nobody here has any sanity left we just like to think we do..:thumbsup:

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not really a coma drew, Just be buying cheaper runabouts (Mainly toyotas) Because most of my money I've been spending on Motorbikes,but pretty much got the bikes & equipment I want in life so desided to buy a proper car again!

·
Outstanding Contributor Always Remembered RI
52,804 Posts

·
52,804 Posts
Sorry ,what??
Dont say sorry old chap, this Benz World Off Topic (BWOT), youll get the hang of it in time. Serious questions about your E Class should be addressed to the E Class (Benzworld Forum) BWOT is a place to talk shit and have a laugh. Like I said you will get used to it and welcome to the Forum.;)

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Seriously though, Hotels in Inverness? Have been a few times,but I slept in my Motorhome in Dingwall,& a ski-lodge in Aviemore,but never Inverness,Couldn't even find a Chippy in Inverness.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
OMG not another "Yank", Yet again another late reply when it comes to a question relating to German Power.

·
52,804 Posts
OMG not another "Yank", Yet again another late reply when it comes to a question relating to German Power.
Firstly Teutone is not simply a Yank, he is German and I am english, forgive me for not being scotish, but I was born in Yorkshire, not too many miles removed from Scotland. The worst is yet to come, they havent woke up yet, be prepared;)

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well I'm not Scottish ,Originally from Lancashire, Though they've now renamed the bit I was in as Merseyside. Used to get on well with the Yorkshire Folk, Though they are a bit slow.

·
Banned
17,697 Posts

If it makes you feel better, I am a Yank and living in Jakarta Indonesia, The Land of Milk & Honey................

·
52,804 Posts
Well I'm not Scottish ,Originally from Lancashire, Though they've now renamed the bit I was in as Merseyside. Used to get on well with the Yorkshire Folk, Though they are a bit slow.
Correct, they are a little slow and thats why I left for more fertile lands. But nicer people it would be hard to find. As for scouces, well hey hey the beatles.

·
52,804 Posts
Dont say I dident warn you, they are waking up and Zietgiest with a location of imaginary figment is a prime example. Maybe its better you visit a trick cycklist before going forward on this thread:eek:

·
52,804 Posts
Bye the way, 20 years away - did you mean away as in prison, because if you did then you will fit right in with these guys.:D

1 - 20 of 155 Posts