Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks-
If there are other pics out there I guess it will help to decide.
I agree though-most 22"' look too bling bling-

·
Registered
452 Posts
It depends on the style of the wheels. Some designs look best with the ML in 20", some look better 22". Most 22" wheels are so gaudy, but HREs are nice, like dragonrpc's.

AmgPower.com • View topic - Dragon's ML 63
thanks Vinh!

PW - OEM 20" AMG's would look great and 'simply stated' on your 550 - Going to 22" are ok, but as mentioned if chromed,polished can be way to blingy.... even with my 22" HRE's I lowered it to make the over all fit, performance, looks the best possible for the ML63.

·
Registered
1 Posts
22" wheels

Just to add to your post. I do agree that 22" wheels need to be done right and also lowered to give it the full effect. These pics are here to aid in your decision. 22's installed, lowered air suspension. First two pics are in auto mode and the last in sport. 22x10's 54 offset..295/30/22 ML500 and sit flush with the fenders. Ride is not compromised as you would think. Hope this helps.

Attachments

·
Registered
305 Posts
Just to add to your post. I do agree that 22" wheels need to be done right and also lowered to give it the full effect. These pics are here to aid in your decision. 22's installed, lowered air suspension. First two pics are in auto mode and the last in sport. 22x10's 54 offset..295/30/22 ML500 and sit flush with the fenders. Ride is not compromised as you would think. Hope this helps.
damn, nice wheels. if you ever want to sell them, let me know.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Great look-
I can see if you didn't lower it it would not look right.
What kind of wheels are those?

·
Registered
305 Posts
btw, anymore pictures? it looks great!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts