Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:confused:Thinking of putting 20" MB chrome rims on my 2003 E320, any thoughts. I would get the wheels put on at a Mercedes dealer. Any problems you can think of? Will they look stupid. I have 17's on it now (stock).
THANKS

·
Registered
11,243 Posts
They will look stupid if it's not lowered, has the regular E320 body, and if there are no other mods to it.

·
W203, W210 Moderator
6,905 Posts
^^yeah you may want to drop the car a little bit after installing some 20" rims, also you may want to upgrade your brakes and your odometer may not be accurate mileage wise.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! everything I heard from "smarter people" says, "don't do it". The younger generation thinks I would be stupid not to, but they don't have a MB. I'm going to stick to the 17's and maybe get chrome wheels instead of the stock!
Thanks again!

·
Premium Member
7,273 Posts
Thanks! everything I heard from "smarter people" says, "don't do it". The younger generation thinks I would be stupid not to, but they don't have a MB. I'm going to stick to the 17's and maybe get chrome wheels instead of the stock!
Thanks again!
Yea or go with some OEM 18''s from a latter model E-class.

·
Registered
11,243 Posts
Thanks again!
Personally I wouldn't go chrome either. Looks gaudy. High-polished is much nicer, imho.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts