Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
K here some new pics guys... as soon as I get my Carlsson RS bumper in about a week... ill show more of the car!

·
Registered
482 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Are these the wheels all over ebay for dirt cheap?

They actually look good. I always thought they would look really cheap and would have a really bowl shaped spoke design instead of being more flat.

here's the link to them in black and chrome:

eBay Motors: 20 Mercedes benz black CL CLK CLS E ML S SL wheels rims (item 350018223572 end time Jan-26-08 15:08:50 PST)

eBay Motors: 20 Mercedes benz C CL CLK CLS E ML S SL SLK wheels rims (item 350018289063 end time Jan-26-08 19:08:59 PST)
HAHA yeah I actually found this company on the internet ( EUROTECH LUXURY WHEELS) .... but the price was much higher at the time I bought them...

For rims and my tires combined, i spent a little over $2000. The tires were just a little over $800

The ones on the link you posted do not look as high of quality as the ones they sent me at all!
Honestly, they may have went through a different company or something... but I wouldnt get them.

other than that... I love the rims.. they are great, the company was great... and i would recommend them to anyone.

So far, im the only one i know with them on a CLK though!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wow, what size tires do you have? they look pretty thick for 20's! what upgrades did u have to make to have them fit and the car not sit up too high?
Thats true... I actually went through 4 different sets of tires until I found one that would fit right. The issue with the width being 9.5 or anything greater than 8.5 is that you would have to find a tire that would be wider, but not taller.

I have 9.5 in the rear.... and 8.5 in the front

In the Back I had to use 245/35/20 and in the Front... 235/35/20

Honestly, I didnt have to make any modifications to it! it looks great, and i didnt even drop it! :thumbsup:

Plus, if I did... I know I'd have a problem with Rubbing!:eek:

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
yo..for the OP..thas wassup i seen that ur phi beta sigma down in the TX....we only got like 2 chapters down ther so i dono if u herda us..LSU...

You already know playa... Blu Phi!

... So they deep wit Frat up there in the NJ?

and Is that Lamda Sigma Upsilon???

what school is it at?

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
You already know playa... Blu Phi!

... So they deep wit Frat up there in the NJ?

and Is that Lamda Sigma Upsilon???

what school is it at?
ya we deep in jersey n ny ...gota cuple chapters spread throut the US..like 43 as of now n expandin.....n yeah lambda sigma upsilon...im up at st peters in jersey city, nj.......i dono if u heard or not or if you guys are competing at batanga beach break up in wildwood, nj in june ...they had that sht down there last year and it was poppinnn...frats n sorors from all over the country came thru...ya shud come thru...

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
pics of ma baby wit the temporary LSU decals for the weekend drive and event lol:

sum of the early crowd of greeks for all over the US:

peep those championship banners: lol...

and 4th strate win in 2007...dont mind the wardrobe haha:

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ya we deep in jersey n ny ...gota cuple chapters spread throut the US..like 43 as of now n expandin.....n yeah lambda sigma upsilon...im up at st peters in jersey city, nj.......i dono if u heard or not or if you guys are competing at batanga beach break up in wildwood, nj in june ...they had that sht down there last year and it was poppinnn...frats n sorors from all over the country came thru...ya shud come thru...
Definitely man. I think it was in Houston or something... i wasnt a part of it yet then. I know we recently won a Step Competition in San Marcos that was huge.

we are the deepest frat in San Antonio right now... and TX has a huge diverse population of frat especially the divine 9 :teach:

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
nice pics man

yeah, i havent quite figured out how to rep Phi Beta Sigma letters on my car yet? i dont want to take away from the car, u know?

and thats whats up... i saw the championship banners man.:goojob:

and LMAO on those outfits playa! yall went with a throw back theme or what?:beerchugr:

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
yeah, i havent quite figured out how to rep Phi Beta Sigma letters on my car yet? i dont want to take away from the car, u know?

and thats whats up... i saw the championship banners man.:goojob:

and LMAO on those outfits playa! yall went with a throw back theme or what?:beerchugr:
ya i luv ma letters but it just lookd wakkk on the rear window lol...so i took that shit off as soon as the weekend was dun...mite jus rok a tiki on the mirror or somethin...keep it discrete....

n ya...it was a lil throwbak theme lol...theres sum videos on youtube

1 - 12 of 12 Posts