Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
'06 SLK55
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone keeps referring to a "20% off dicount." Where did you get this dicount card? Mailer? Dealership?

·
Registered
2005 SLK350 2011 GLK3504X 2006 ML350(selling when GLK arrives)
1,940 Posts
dsb - 3/23/2005 11:28 AM

Everyone keeps referring to a "20% off dicount." Where did you get this dicount card? Mailer? Dealership?
The dealer where I bought my car has 10% off coupons (good only at that dealer) that are on the bottom of paperwork and some correspondence...I once got 20% instead because mats came in wrong and necessitated a return trip to get the right all weather mats...[:D]

·
Registered
350 SLK
1,528 Posts
dsb - 3/23/2005 11:28 AM

I think there are 10% discount cards sent out by MB that some people receive but I have not gotten any.

I received 20% off of my windscreen because when I went to pick it up my salesperson told the parts department to give me the discount. But it was just off that one item and does not apply to any future purchases.

As you can tell from previous posts, it really is a metter of what the dealer/salesperson wants to do. Some people have received free or discounted floor mats, someone received a free car cover, etc.

It never hurts to ask even if they don't offer it.

·
Registered
06 SLK350
75 Posts
Anyone ever hear about a AAA or Costco discount on parts? Not most but some dealers have some sort of arrangement where you can use the cards and get discounts. I have gone to the AAA site and seen how u enter ur zip and they will give u the closest participating dealer. I have never ordered parts as I am still waiting for my baby. *sigh*

1 - 5 of 5 Posts