Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to buy a set of 20' wheel for the ML. I saw an ML picture in www.carlsson.de web site with the Carlsson 2/5 wheel. I called Tirerack the other day to ask about the availability of the 20' Carlsson 2/5 wheels for the ML and the person told me that they are not available. However, I also saw couple other web site that show 20*9.5 Carlsson 2/5 wheels. Does this wheel really available for the ML? <p>pool-141-154-59-204.bos.east.verizon.net

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: 20

they got them allright. the tirerack wont sell aggressive wheel sizes. go and get them. get a 295/40/20 or 295/45/20 tire try looking at superbuytires,dazz motorsports,etc... put dubz on the car man <p>spider-ntc-ta063.proxy.aol.com

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: 20

Carlsson does offer a 20' 2/5 for the ML but, we currently are awaiting the new 2/5 Brilliant Edition version which should be here in a couple of months and the older version is no longer available.<br> <br> Luke<br> 877-522-8473 ext. 362<p>tiresales.tirerack.net

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
damn luke when I needed them the sales rep told me no

I use to purchace all my rims thouugh you guys. this last time put a bad taste in my mouth.<p>spider-ntc-td074.proxy.aol.com

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: damn luke when I needed them the sales rep told me no

'Carlsson does offer a 20' 2/5 for the ML but, we currently are awaiting the new 2/5 Brilliant Edition version which should be here in a couple of months and the older version is no longer available.' Says Luke here above.<br> <br> I don't understad your comment. When you needed<br> which one ?<br> <br> Please explain !<br> <br> voodo<br> <p>

1 - 7 of 7 Posts