Registered
2009 GL320 - 2005 SL600 - 1989 260E - 1991 Allante - Old Jeep
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Am I being screwed?

$450 for 20,000 mile service + $146 for AdBlu flush & fill

Also No loaner car??

I bought the truck new at this dealer.

"Thank you for your service request! I have you on the books for Monday the 22nd, 8:30 a.m. as you requested. Please check in with Lisa ... of the Yellow Team as you did last time at our Pike St. location. In answer to your question about pricing, the 20K mile service is $449.95 (the AdBlu flush/filter is an additional $146.00, which you will not be needing at this time).

I understand that you are asking for a loaner vehicle with your maintenance service. Unfortunately, for these types of normal services I only have the shuttle as an option, as our loaner vehicles are reserved for those individuals that will need warranty-related work done on their Mercedes Benz. I can have an Enterprise rental car set up for you if you will need a personal car that day. Our customers pay about $40/day with Enterprise. Please let me know if you’d like that as an option. I look forward to hearing from you if that is the case. Otherwise, I believe we’re set to go!

Thanks again,

·
Registered
2009 ML320 Bluetec
55 Posts
Wow, you got bent over for sure. That's ridiculous. I just had my BlueTec in a for a $150 service. I got a brand new 2011 C -class loaner, which cost $45 for the dealer per the invoice and a free car wash. If they charge you $150 for AdBlue fill and flush, the least they can do is to provide a free loaner car. Go buy two jags of the AdBlue from any VW dealer for less tan $30 total, and buy a funnel from auto parts store for 2 bucks, and save yourself an easy 100.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts