Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2012 CL550 4MATIC Coupe
9,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all!

I have two sets of Seat Belt Presenters for sale for the 300CE. I too have a coupe (560 SEC) and I know what these are worth so I snagged them. I got both sets out of the JY and both are in great shape. One set has a micro switch that came off and just needs to be screwed back on, but is still fully functional.

$100.00 per pair plus shipping.

Pics Enclosed. PM me if interested.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2012 CL550 4MATIC Coupe
9,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well one set is sold and I still have one set left.

I also have a Rear shade that is only good for parts. The motor is good and the housing is good. But the shade part is gone. So if your motor is bad then this is for you.

Thanks all!

·
Registered
99-C43, 05-G55K, 71-280SL, 94-E320 CAB
2,282 Posts
Well one set is sold and I still have one set left.

I also have a Rear shade that is only good for parts. The motor is good and the housing is good. But the shade part is gone. So if your motor is bad then this is for you.

Thanks all!
You do know that there is differences in the presenters and control based on model year...
Later model 1993? use different relays and logic...
Even slightly different mounting.
Yours appear to be the early version..later version used the 1-137-328-055 Bosch control ( MB 124 820 50 26 )

·
Premium Member
2012 CL550 4MATIC Coupe
9,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I figured that since there are differences in the 126 line too. That is why I posted pics with the part numbers on everything, that way you can match them to your car.

Both sets are the same exact part numbers.

Thanks for pointing that out to the other members though.

·
Registered
99-C43, 05-G55K, 71-280SL, 94-E320 CAB
2,282 Posts
I figured that since there are differences in the 126 line too. That is why I posted pics with the part numbers on everything, that way you can match them to your car.

Both sets are the same exact part numbers.

Thanks for pointing that out to the other members though.
Great price ..
Dealer parts are over $1000.00 !!!

·
Premium Member
2012 CL550 4MATIC Coupe
9,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Great price ..
Dealer parts are over $1000.00 !!!
Thanks, I thought so too. I know the two realay's are like $350.00 each alone and the two plastic arms are $125.00 each so that's $1200.00 right there.

The first set is gone and the second set is still available. I had a offer this morning but due to your post he found that they are not the correct ones. Thanks sincerely for posting that. I do not like mistakes and I have ordered the wrong parts several times due to Generation issues, and that is why I posted the pics of the P/N's so members can check.

So the second set is still up for grabs, and as RBYCC pointed out, make sure they match. If you are not sure and you don't have EPC, PM me your VIN and I will gladly run it through my EPC and verify it for you.

Thanks again RBYCC!

·
Premium Member
2012 CL550 4MATIC Coupe
9,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Looking at your pics more closely, it seems that MB did the same change to the 124's as they did in the 126's.

These are clearly 'Early' versions then because I noticed in the bottom pic, the electrical connector is a slimmer more modern one and not the larger "Molex" connector type so familiar to us. They did this same change in the 'Late Gen II' series too starting in '89, because I have a '91 and it has the same (later) connectors.

Why I could not use these for myself.

·
Premium Member
2012 CL550 4MATIC Coupe
9,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was going through my stuff since I am packing to move this week, and I found a 6 zyl Bosch Fuel Distributor Part Number: 0438 101 012 that I got off the same 300CE so if anyone needs one they can snag this one for $50.00 + Shipping.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts