Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Slk 200 K
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ood Afternoon!

I have two especific trouble in my Mercedes Slk.
The car is a Mercedes-Benz SLK 200 Kompressor, from 1998, since some days the electric roof doesn't work well. When i try to open the roof, the lugage door open rear, but the roof part doesn't close, then i've to close it again or make a small travel and sometimes it begins working normaly. Other times even making some milles(or Km's) it doesn't work. Allthoug, sometimes the problem is worst because the roof is opened and i can't close it, the lugage door works but the roof doesn't close. Other times even the lugage door still opened rear and i have toclose it manual. Some people told me that it could be some sensor, but i don´t know, hom many the system have, wich one could be? or it could be something else?

The second trouble is: when i push the acelarator quicky (per ex: at 1 500 rpm) the car doesn't speed, it gives some soluços/ enrrolar , and i think that the Kompressor doesn't work sometimes, the car acelarate slower. If i turn the engine off and then on again the trouble disapeer, but some minutes after, it cames back.
In the beginning it happens only when the car is warm. So, some days ago, i change the MAF, and it turns better, but only for fwe days, now i think it's worst. Sometimes i note that kompressor doesn't work and the car is very slowly, other times it works but is not normal when i acelarate very quickly the car almost stop, then i acelarate slowly and he goes slower, but goes If someone can help me i really thank you.

·
Registered
2002 SLK 32 AMG, bone stock. 1987 190E 2.3-16 valve (destroyed). 2005 E320 new toy.
14,926 Posts
There are two possibilities with the roof:
(1) The roof switches are failing.
This is a known problem area and if you do a search, you should be able to find photo's of where these switches are.
(2) The hydraulic fluid in the tank in the trunk might be low.
Again a search should give you information on the location of the tank in the trunk and how to check the level.
The engine:
Check this thread: http://www.benzworld.org/forums/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=1187778&posts=8&hl=Injector

1 - 3 of 3 Posts