Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Where the Hell you at? don't tell me in or near Evanson..... I was suppose to be there and kinda got side tracked (Female friend talked me into hanging out).........

·
worst mod in BW history
27,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sidney Nebraska. I've got a sweet little spot that nobody knows about and the concierge lets me stay for free. I've got a drop in Layton tomorrow, don't know if I'll make it.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Oh! man I only been thru Nebraska one time on the I-80 and one place I stopped to get fuel was a dumppy place however across from it was a Hmmmm I really don't want to call it a "junk yard" howabout a collector yard? tha had several old military units plus and early twin enigne airplane (blue and White) but what got my attention the most was the old 4 x 4 - 1/2 ton truck that is in absolute mint shape except for some rips in the back canvas..... I plan to take a drive back there this summer and try to purchase that damn thing..:eek:

·
worst mod in BW history
27,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh! man I only been thru Nebraska one time on the I-80 and one place I stopped to get fuel was a dumppy place however across from it was a Hmmmm I really don't want to call it a "junk yard" howabout a collector yard? tha had several old military units plus and early twin enigne airplane (blue and White) but what got my attention the most was the old 4 x 4 - 1/2 ton truck that is in absolute mint shape except for some rips in the back canvas..... I plan to take a drive back there this summer and try to purchase that damn thing..:eek:

Yeah, pass by it all the time. One day I'll stop.

Heartland Museum of Military Vehicles, Lexington, Nebraska

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
I took an bunch of pictures however they are on the hard drive of the old computer I will hook it up maybe this weekend and pull em off and post em.
(I just have a little weak spot for real off roading things)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts