Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have searched before I posted. I have found a partsgeek link but not sure if I trust it. I have a 2006 C230 2.5 V6 I need a wire Set. All 12 of them. If you know a trustworthy link or site. Could you please point me in the right direction. I really don't want to to go to the dealership. Thank you special much in advance as I have spent days looking.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Parts Geek is a good site. I use them and Rock Auto a lot. I just replaced my wires with Bosch OEM wires. I think I used Rock Auto and paid 127.79 + shipping - 5% discount.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
this was for the 2.5 V6? 12 Wires? If so could you please send me your Bosch part #. I would greatly appreciate it. I will also check out those site as well.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Its for a 3.2 AMG engine, but if you put your model into either website they will give you a list of parts. If you go to the Bosch site you can cross reference also. Its not hard to get the right part on either parts geek or rock auto.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
2 Participants
fccthawk
Mercedes-Benz Forum
BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. The site includes MB Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing