Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
1975 450SL
2,440 Posts
I see some stuff that could be interesting.... Euro bumpers, seats in approximately the right color, maybe I could go check it out. Anyone got any requests??

It may be the weekend before I can get there, but if I can help, please PM me.

Scott

·
R/C107 Moderator
1986 560SL: '84 500SL: '84 280SL 5 speed: other 107s
32,318 Posts
A whole lot more information is needed. Model years? Color combinations? Engines running? Transmissions Auto, Manual? etc.

·
Registered
1979 450 SLC 5.0
486 Posts
Two Things I need

I see some stuff that could be interesting.... Euro bumpers, seats in approximately the right color, maybe I could go check it out. Anyone got any requests??

Scott
I need a parking brake release knob, and the left side grill (Drivers side) from the star over to the edge of the hood.

My knob snapped off, and the grill took a rock which did not do any metal or paint damage thank God!!

See what you can do, $25 for both and I will pay your actual shipping to the Atlanta, GA area.

JetPaul

·
Outstanding Contributor , Bob's Your Uncle!
-----'83 280 SL----- 5 speed....The PIG
29,494 Posts
I need a parking brake release knob, and the left side grill (Drivers side) from the star over to the edge of the hood.

My knob snapped off, and the grill took a rock which did not do any metal or paint damage thank God!!

See what you can do, $25 for both and I will pay your actual shipping to the Atlanta, GA area.

JetPaul
Not his cars....he just posted the link.

·
Registered
1979 450 SLC 5.0
486 Posts
Uhmm????

Not his cars....he just posted the link.
" Anyone got any requests??

Scott "

He asked if anyone wanted anything because he was going to go look at them. Maybe you missed that part.

Of course I didn't send him a PM like he asked for either. So still my fault I guess.:thumbsup:

JetPaul

·
Registered
75, 280Sl /5speed
1,328 Posts

JetPaul
Had the same problem with my release knob. Tried to order new from Benz but it was N/A. Turns out lots of 70's MBz models use the same knob on the dash in various places, just pop out the center blank insert and replace with your "parking brake" insert and screw on. Grabbed a couple on my last PICnPUL treasure hunt.

·
R/C107 Moderator
32,318 Posts
107 420 00 95 Knob
Anyone ask the Classic Center?

·
Registered
1985 380sl
247 Posts
Right, I know its not you. For whatever reason when I was trying to reply to the original thread "danz450sl" it did not get to him. He left a link for the "Parting out two MB 280sl". Problem is the link is to Cregslist with no contact information. Sorry, I dont know why it went to you? I was trying to PM this "danz450sl" person.

·
R/C107 Moderator
32,318 Posts
That's funny.
I thought you wanted the Classic Center info. and there was no reason for a PM.

·
Outstanding Contributor , Bob's Your Uncle!
-----'83 280 SL----- 5 speed....The PIG
29,494 Posts
" Anyone got any requests??

Scott "

He asked if anyone wanted anything because he was going to go look at them. Maybe you missed that part.

Of course I didn't send him a PM like he asked for either. So still my fault I guess.:thumbsup:

JetPaul
No I didn't "miss that part".
I PMed him with a request and that is what he told me and so I posted it.

You know....trying to be helpful.....how about you?

·
Registered
1977 450SL
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Right, I know its not you. For whatever reason when I was trying to reply to the original thread "danz450sl" it did not get to him. He left a link for the "Parting out two MB 280sl". Problem is the link is to Cregslist with no contact information. Sorry, I dont know why it went to you? I was trying to PM this "danz450sl" person.
Like my original post said, this is not my ad and these are not my cars, was just trying to help others out. BTW, I receive PM's from other people, not sure why I didn't get yours. ;)

·
Registered
1979 450 SLC 5.0
486 Posts
I need a powersteering pump plethora and the woodruff key that goes on the shaft if you have one.

JetPaul

Sent from my ADR6400L using AutoGuide.Com Free App

1 - 19 of 19 Posts