Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi i just recently bought a set on 19s....replicas of the e63 rims.........now i need tires................am i fine even tho my car is 4matic? and also wha tires would someone recommend n size?????? the person i bought from tells me 235/35/19 in front n 265/30/19 in back......how does that sound?

·
Premium Member
Mercedes Tires and Wheels
774 Posts
Are the wheels staggared or are they the same width for the front and the back?

If they are the same width all the way around you should be able to run a 245/35R19 in both the front and the back. If they are staggered I would run a 245/35R19 in the front and a 265/35R19 in the rear. You may also be able to get away with a 275/30R19 if the width and offsets are correct.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
they had stagered but i didint get those because someone told me they wouldnt work wih my car.....so your telling me i can get all the tires the same size for my 2005 e320 4matic? what tires you recommend .........good and quiet?

·
Premium Member
Mercedes Tires and Wheels
774 Posts
they had stagered but i didint get those because someone told me they wouldnt work wih my car.....so your telling me i can get all the tires the same size for my 2005 e320 4matic? what tires you recommend .........good and quiet?
Actually you should get all 4 tires in the same size. According to our guide your vehicle came stock with the same size tire on all 4 corners. With your new wheels being all the same size there really is now need to purchase two different sizes. Purchasing 4 of the same size will make rotations easier and will help you get more life out of your tires as well.

I would highly recommend the Goodyear F1 All season These are fantastic tires. If you purchase before the end of tomorrow your purchase will qualify for a $50.00 mail in rebate.- see details in link.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts