Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling my 99 Grand Edition. It is a sad day but we unfortunately need a truck for the family wagon. It has 107,000 miles and in excellent condition.... All services are completed and you can speak with the service center that has done all the services. I just put new Michelin tires on the mono blocks also. You would be good to go. Either email me or call me with serious inquiries. John 770-318-3006 or email: [email protected]uth.net

I will post some pictures very soon!

·
Registered
2 Posts
syresyre said:
I am selling my 99 Grand Edition. It is a sad day but we unfortunately need a truck for the family wagon. It has 107,000 miles and in excellent condition.... All services are completed and you can speak with the service center that has done all the services. I just put new Michelin tires on the mono blocks also. You would be good to go. Either email me or call me with serious inquiries. John 770-318-3006 or email: [email protected]

My father had this car before he died. Unfortunately my mother sold it soon after. I love to get the same one and park it in my garage. What are you asking for it

Dave

·
Registered
2 Posts
syresyre said:
I am selling my 99 Grand Edition. It is a sad day but we unfortunately need a truck for the family wagon. It has 107,000 miles and in excellent condition.... All services are completed and you can speak with the service center that has done all the services. I just put new Michelin tires on the mono blocks also. You would be good to go. Either email me or call me with serious inquiries. John 770-318-3006 or email: [email protected]

My father had this car before he died. Unfortunately my mother sold it soon after. I love to get the same one and park it in my garage. What are you asking for it

Dave my email: [email protected]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts