Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Looks good.

How hard was it to install the rear spoiler?

Thanks,

·
Registered
1999 ML320 (Sold)
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had the rear wing installed when I put my Carlsson kit on so this was done by the body shop. I believe its just 1 bolt on each side I'm just not comfortable drilling holes into my car.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Well, anyway, it looks good, keep up the modding. I just finally broke down and bought a digital camera, and uploaded some pics of the ML.

·
Registered
1999 ML320 (Sold)
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah df have to do the mods having nothing better to do with my time. Have alittle more to do with the interior but exterior I think I'm done. Upload your pics of the ML!

dfskinner - 3/26/2005 11:17 AM

Well, anyway, it looks good, keep up the modding. I just finally broke down and bought a digital camera, and uploaded some pics of the ML.

·
Registered
1999 ML320,2006 E350
52 Posts
hey watsup im lovin the ml...how hard was it to put in the new headlights... is it plug and play or did you have to buy different parts...and how much did u end up spending on it? itll be a lot of help to me since im trying to look for them...idk where to buy them so if u could tell me that too itll be great...thanks
i also have a '99 ml i want a rear spoiler and those headlights so badlyyyyyyy
and also did u put xenon bulbs in them or r they halogen

·
Registered
1999 ML320 (Sold)
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the new headlights werent that hard to do the ones I got were from I believe I had to move one wire around on the connector to make them work properly they told me how to do it. I think they were around 600-700 cant remember and they are Halogen not xenon.

ravioliiiii - 3/26/2005 4:06 PM

hey watsup im lovin the ml...how hard was it to put in the new headlights... is it plug and play or did you have to buy different parts...and how much did u end up spending on it? itll be a lot of help to me since im trying to look for them...idk where to buy them so if u could tell me that too itll be great...thanks
i also have a '99 ml i want a rear spoiler and those headlights so badlyyyyyyy
and also did u put xenon bulbs in them or r they halogen

·
Registered
1999 ML320 (Sold)
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
on ebay type in Mercedes ML you will find alot there.

SlySlaydog - 3/26/2005 9:48 PM

Looking for some chrome door handles for my 01 ML430, where did you get yours?

·
Registered
99ML320 (retired) C230 530xi 911-C4
2,229 Posts
RE: 1999 ML320 more Mods Updated

pize98 - 5/8/2005 6:51 PM

Put new PIAA 510 series foglights on also had my interior door panels done in leather what do you think?
gorgeous doors

·
Registered
Mercedes "M32"
961 Posts
RE: 1999 ML320 more Mods Updated

The doors look great !! If you dont mind me asking, what did that cost you ?? [?]

·
Registered
1999 ML320 (Sold)
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks guys! I went to a local place in my town that does leather car seats etc. He charged me 125.00 per door I think that was a fair price. It took him over 2 weeks to finish them I had to take the door panels off for him and drive around without them for a couple of weeks. I really do like having the leather door panels. I did try and fit 2001 door panels on my 1999 but they didnt fit the front airbags are different. The rears fit fine but the color on the 2001 is alittle different. I think I'm done with the mods except maybe rear seat covers unless something different comes along. just gonna maintain what I have.

·
Registered
Mercedes "M32"
961 Posts
pize98 - 5/8/2005 7:06 PM

thanks guys! I went to a local place in my town that does leather car seats etc. He charged me 125.00 per door I think that was a fair price. It took him over 2 weeks to finish them I had to take the door panels off for him and drive around without them for a couple of weeks. I really do like having the leather door panels. I did try and fit 2001 door panels on my 1999 but they didnt fit the front airbags are different. The rears fit fine but the color on the 2001 is alittle different. I think I'm done with the mods except maybe rear seat covers unless something different comes along. just gonna maintain what I have.
LOL ... you can never be done with modding !!

·
Registered
1999 ML320 (Sold)
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
your right my next mod?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7972875983&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

MLOffRoad - 5/8/2005 7:50 PM

·
Registered
Mercedes "M32"
961 Posts
pize98 - 5/8/2005 8:51 PM

your right my next mod?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7972875983&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

MLOffRoad - 5/8/2005 7:50 PM

That's a great mod .. I plan on doing the ML55 burlwood one soon enough.

·
Registered
2014 ML350 BlueTec
2,626 Posts
Hey "P"..looks great as always..l love the leather on the door panels..much more be-fitting a Mercedes..l also love the idea of the ML-55 steering wheel..it's beautiful to look at, and it feels great..especially the thicker parts around the 2 o'clock and 10 o'clock positions.....l'm not sure, if you have third row seating..but the 55 has this nice piece that covers the metal supports in the rear floor area...it really cleans up the back...l think it snaps into the metal supports(where the third row seat would have snapped in)....A real nice touch....just a thought...

·
Registered
1999 ML320 (Sold)
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thanks guys!
ML Matt as far as the rims they are 18".

Go Cargo I have a carlsson body kit so thats the lights that install in the body kit.

Yo C-Rod had to have the leather like you said its much more benz. that sounds like a great idea I hate the seat brackets the way they are I will ask about those covers at the dealer thanks!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts