Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1999 S420
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1999 Mercedes-Benz S-Class S420. Black with khaki leather interior. 177,476 miles. Second owner. This was a project car belonging to my husband who died April 2019. I drive this S420 frequently, but it's an additional car I do not need or want. It's registered and insured. It can be test driven.

The good news: Service & maintenance records. Engine in great operating condition. Blower motor for HVAC replaced. Air conditioning and heat work. Upgraded stereo with CD. Sunroof works. Leather interior in great condition. Original floor mats. No dents. No rust. A few scratches to the paint on the sides; door dings and such. Trunk and hood recently painted.

The bad news: There is something drawing power, and if the car is garaged for a day or two, it will not start. It must be jumped or a portable charger connected. Before he died, my husband narrowed it down to either a seat module or the trunk. The power door locks don't always lock. The power windows work, but are sticky.The center console cup holders are stuck open; will not close. A section of the headliner behind the sunroof is drooping (see pic). I have one key and key fob; no spare key.

Clean title. $2,700 or best offer. Cash only. The vehicle is located in Ellijay, Georgia. Ellijay is a popular vacation destination in the Southeast. Rent a cabin in the mountains, enjoy our beautiful town, lake and rivers, and buy my Benz! :)

Julia 706-889-6382

1 - 2 of 2 Posts