Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a Blk on blk 1999 mercedes E55 AMG for sale. This is a clean title with original 126k miles. The car runs good and the transmission shifts smooth.
The car has chrome original 18" amg wheels with good tires. The car has Koni sport shocks,The exhaust system has magnaflow and resonator delete with a x-pipe. The brakes are good. The car has had a recent engine and trans oil and filter change. Has recent air compressor. Just recently changed the passenger seat mat sensor(Very common with these cars). Also recently had a new window tint. The car's paint still shines except for very small dings and scratches. The interior is in good condition as well as the leather(no cracks or rips). There is a a couple of small cracks on the dash, but nothing major.
Smog has been done about a month or 2 ago with paid registration. Way below blue book! I bought the car about a month or so ago thinking i was going to keep, But me and my wife want something more gas friendly.Will have pics up soon. I am asking $8500, since there are slight issues with the car as far as cosmetics and interior.
I will also be throwing in H&R sports springs that has been cut right and spacers that will be included with the sale.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts