Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I start my car (99 E 320) everything is alright- when I begin driving it is fine, when I turn on the headlights things are fine- but when I put the right turn indicator and apply the brakes to turn right, the ASR and the BAS lights come on and the car stalls(runs slowly the steering wheel is tight). I stop the car turn off the lights and start again and things are okay. If I do not turn the headlights on and put the right turn indicator and break before turning there is no problem. Also when I try to turn left with and without the headlight on and with the left indicator on there is no problem....All this started happening during the last two days. The only thing I can remember is that I went over a pot hole - could this have displaced the rear sensor or what is happening? appreciate the help

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

·
Registered
7,035 Posts
You will get better feedback if you re-post in the general W210 forum located a bit further down the board.

This section is for AMG W210 only, and the general W210 gets a lot more daily traffic.

Keep the beat !

1 - 2 of 2 Posts