Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
After replacing the "O"-rings in my injectors, I have read about purging the system to free any debris that had fallen into the injectors durring the work being done. Now here is where I have ran into a problem as I have conected all the injectors, and fuel lines, but removed the lines at the top of the engine. When I crank over the engine for thirty seconds the car doesnt take any diesel. Has this happend to anyone? And I have done the process over and over again, and nothing happens. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
35,769 Posts
Debris falling into injectors? The injector nozzles have holes in smaller than human hair per my knowledge. Any debris will cost you new injector.
I can't follow what you have done. You removed fuel lines on the top of the engine, but have the injectors connected? The metal fuel lines on top of the engine is the injectors connection.
Than per your description you did nothing to low pressure fuel lines, yet the pump is not sucking the fuel? Things usually don't happen for a reason. Backtrack what you have done and think what might go wrong direction.
For priming fuel filters and low pressure line the best help is to park the car nose down and fill up the tank.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts