Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2007 CLK350 cab
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so today i found a deal online for a 1999 clk 320 convertible with 85k miles. silver with grey interior. he told me the only things wrong with the car is that the front seat has a very small tear thats hardly noticeable, he has no spare tire, and that the front windsheild needs to be replaced because of a small crack. he is asking 4500 for the car is that a good deal for a 99 clk 320 convertible?

i know the ones that came out after 1999 have nicer cluster, steering wheel controls for the radio and the side mirrors with the lights and as much as i would love all those extra features im thinking that for $4,500 its a really good deal. any feedback would be appreciated. Also is there anyway to upgrade the steering wheel to get the steering wheel controls for the radio?

·
Registered
1999 CLK 320 Convertible
232 Posts
Sounds like a decent deal but if you want to put controls for the radio in the steering wheel kiss that good deal goodbye. Better off getting a radio with a remote control.

·
Registered
2007 CLK350 cab
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok, I'm suppose to be going today to look at the car, as long as its still available.
So no steering wheel controls after I buy it I'll start looking into a double bin all in one player.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts