Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 1999 CLK 320. It is in excellent conditon has 80,000 road miles--What do you suppose it is worth? Black, Oyster, Xenons, sunroof, CD

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
If it's never been in an accident and has no repainted panels, it's worth about 24K. If you take it to a dealer as a trade in, it will be worth about 21K. Hope this helps. By the way, you might get higher values from kbb, but that's cause the blue book is inflated and nobody ever pays full retail. Also, if you trade it in, the dealer will always hit you a couple grand back of wholesale so that they can wholesale it and make a profit. I assumed you wanted real world numbers :0)

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Josh, I wanted a 'real' price and was most concerned about what the high miles would do to its value. The car is clean, never been in a wreck and looks like new.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Then that's a pretty accurate price. The deduct for your miles was only about $800 or so. LOL My car would be what you would call high mileage. It's a 2000 that I bought in December of '99 and I've put about 74k miles on it already! LOL I drive a lot and I take great care of my cars (Still looks brand spankin new) but the mileage hit on my car would be substantial. Thankfully, I tend to keep my cars for a few years and I don't lease so it's not that big of deal :0)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts