Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Drive the ultimate high performance small sedan. the C43 is a c class sedan with a 4.3L shoe horned into the engine bay and significantly warmed over by the good people at AMG. With exclusive air intake, magnesium intake manifold,larger port injection into each cylinder, and AMG engine management computer. It pumps out 302 HP as well as 302 lb-ft pounds of torque. With so much power going to the rear wheels via the five speed driver adaptive automatic. The suspension also received AMG adjustments and race-inspired calibration as well as light AMG 17 inch wheels. A car like this is very rare and especially one in this condition. Sport seats that you can adjust to suck to your body. Fully loaded with every possible option. xenon, after market 400 pioneer headunit. Brand new ssr 18inch gt3 wheels. I am asking 35,500 obo. call me at 7033042970 with any questions. tony

warranty until 5/06 or 100,000 miles starmark certified

Attachments

·
Registered
1999 C43
6 Posts
I think eveyone attending this forum knows what a C43 is. If your going to run a classifie...

I think eveyone attending this forum knows what a C43 is. If your going to run a classified ad, at least give us a price!

·
Registered
1998 C43 AMG
95 Posts
He said $35,000 obo.
That's way over priced though. It was wrecked, check CarFax. That c...

He said $35,000 obo.
That's way over priced though. It was wrecked, check CarFax. That car has been on Ebay for about 3 months.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts