We are really enjoying our MB, quite a step up from our Sonata. I've done some PM and fixed a couple of items. I serviced the trans., used MB T134 fluid and MB filter that I got from E-Bay. Also replaced the connector plug, a little oil inside it. I changed oil and filter using Mobile 1, 0w30. Used a Mobile filter also. Also had the noise that sounded like it was coming from the dash. It was the plastic on the windshield, fixed by gluing a piece of thin foam on the underside. The blower motor stopped working, found that the blue wire had come loose from the motor. While I was under there I went ahead and took the motor out and cleaned it. My next project is a noise at the front of the engine.