Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

The bulbs behind my led display showing the time appears to be burnt out and I was wondering what the part number is for the new ones. It appears that there are three bulbs for the LED area so I figure I would just replace all three.

Thank you.

·
Registered
'01-E320 & 02-ST2
31,631 Posts
Please click user cp and edit details to add your vehicle and location to your profile, it's often useful information when you're seeking assistance.

If you're in the US, follow the link in the stickies to sign up for the EPC, it's free and you can then look up parts until you are blue in the face.

However, the part number won't help you. You can't just go to AutoZone and get bulbs. You're stuck with online or the dealer, and if you only want three, shipping will kill any savings, so just go to the dealer and let them look them up, then you can buy them there.

Do you already have the tool to remove the cluster?

Good luck.

·
Registered
1999 E320 Sedan
494 Posts
When I last checked, the part number for the regular illumination bulbs was 910141000000, but as Check Codes said, it might be easiest to buy them from a nearby dealer. Ordering from online vendors would only make sense if you need to buy additional parts that would lift the total cost of your order above the free shipping threshold.

It is also possible to remove the cluster with low-cost home-made tools--I had success with these: http://www.benzworld.org/forums/w210-e-class/1559478-who-sells-w210-cluster-removal-tool-2.html#post5336166 . The procedure is the same as with the original tools: insert the hooks on both sides at half height between the black plastic frame of the cluster unit and the trim parts, turn them so that the hooks engage the cluster frame from behind, and pull gently until the cluster comes out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts