Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2002 CL55
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Testing the waters. The hardtop is perfect with tan interior. It has been a very long time since this top has been on the SL. I bought the car with 20K miles 2 1/2 years ago. It has been on the stand w/hardtop cover, inside my sister's sealed shed/garage in her backyard. The previous owner always used the softtop, so he didn't use the hardtop, and i haven't used it at all. It seems like im wasting its use, if there is someone out there who needs it. I know that it would seriously hurt the value of the car, but im not selling it anyways. I am retired, living on a fixed income now, and need the money. If you are interested and want to make a representative offer for any/all of these items (hardtop,hardtop stand, cover), email me at [email protected] cheers... frank

·
Registered
2000 SL500 Mineral Green
222 Posts
How much wold you like to get for it?
I live in Oakland so it would be easy for me to pick it up.
Interior color would be a problem. I'd have to find out the cost of changing to grey.

Herb

·
Registered
2002 CL55
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi Herb, i just moved from oakland, down here to monterey. i dont know what they are worth, but i would give you a good price. let me look around and see what a good price is. anybody here have any ideas? thank you... frank

·
Registered
2002 CL55
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Herb, checked all over the web and called a couple of salvage yards in the san francisco area, and they are between 800-1500 for the top alone. i will sell it for $800 for all three. cheers

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.