Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
'97 SL500, '02 C320, '00 ML320
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It breaks my heart, but i've decided its time to let her go for an NSX. This is my garage queen and probably sees the light of day once a week, if that. Very rarley has she been driven in the rain. The car has been in FL all her life. I have taken very good care of this car as with my others. I've had it for a little bit over a year. The previous owner had taken very good care of it as well and it shows. Definately one of the cleanest R129s you'll find out there. It took me 4 months to find her.

I will be putting her on eBay this sunday and will provide a link later one. I have provided some pictures. She now wears the newer Monobloc Aero's from the 99+ SL sports. Slight modifications have been made to the car:

- Eibach Pro Kit (OEM springs included)
- Muffler removed and replaced with custom made Y-pipe, not loud at all, very deep (OEM muffler included)
- OEM Xenon headlamps
- 99+ OEM tail lights
- A few other little things like the LED backlit instrument cluster with chrome rings, hardwired FM modulator for MP3/iPod/Aux hookup etc.
- Upgraded Audio 10 Cd player

Here is what has been repaired/replaced as far I know:
- Roof hydraulics
- O-Ring for transmisson plug (common issue on these trannies)
- Fuel Filter
- Plugs within the last 6k mi
- K&N Filters
- Hood insulation pad

Overall, she's in excellent condition for being 13 years old. I will take more pictures (topless) tomorrow with the new wheels. There's a lot more, but this is all i can think of as of right now.

Asking $12,500

·
Registered
1992 190E sportline, 1993 300ce, 1993 300ce sportline, 1992 300sl
115 Posts
sl for sale

Please pm me about this sl, would like to know more.

Steve

1 - 5 of 5 Posts