Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I'm new to the forum and hope that you can assist me with the value of my car. I've looked on KBB and NADA the current value. However, the values provided are for regular 97 not the Anniversary Edition.

Question.

1. Is there any value difference in the regular 97 vs the Anniversary Edition?
2. If so, my car is in great shape. Mileage is 50K. Everything is in excellent condition. I made a mistake by upgrading the stock Evolution wheels to bigger aftermarket wheels. But, everything else is original. I would like to sell the car. How much is my car worth? Where can I find this info?

Thank you for your help.

·
SL55, 300SE, GL450, Daytona 955i
10,293 Posts
Hi All,

I'm new to the forum and hope that you can assist me with the value of my car. I've looked on KBB and NADA the current value. However, the values provided are for regular 97 not the Anniversary Edition.

Question.

1. Is there any value difference in the regular 97 vs the Anniversary Edition?
2. If so, my car is in great shape. Mileage is 50K. Everything is in excellent condition. I made a mistake by upgrading the stock Evolution wheels to bigger aftermarket wheels. But, everything else is original. I would like to sell the car. How much is my car worth? Where can I find this info?

Thank you for your help.
I would add 10-20% more for the special edition... but nothing more... if you're buying, offer what the book says for regular edition...

the 40th is not really sought after, as much as the SA (silver arrow) edition is, being known as the ultimate and final R129.

·
Registered
94 SL600, 89 Jag XJS conv, 85 Daimler Princess, 97 993 63 Avanti 16 Lincoln MKZ hybrid 16 Silverado
720 Posts
To a collector you might get one value. To a wide eyed newbie you might do better, but to most in the forum world, we are skeptical and harsh realists. Too often, I am the wide eyed kid or the love struck blind man! Good luck with finding the latter.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts