Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings. I have a perplexing issue. I want to replace the window switch in a 97 E 320. However, the replcement parts offered by most buisnesses on line are this:

1-configuration has 4 window switches, baby lock out, mirror adjustment trunk release and air bag indicator. The other has 4-window switches, baby lockout and mirrow adjustment.

My console has 4-window switches, baby lockout, mirror adjust and trunk release byt no airbad indicator. Could someone tell me which one of these configurations will fit my vehicle. Remember I have a trunk release but no air bag indicator light. I have heard that I was possibly sold a Eurpoean version? Please help

·
Registered
'07 GL320CDI
5,111 Posts
You can use the same parts system your dealer uses and enter your VIN number to find the exact part for your car. It's free unless yours is indeed not a USA model, then the subscription is $12/year

http://epc.startekinfo.com

Your dealer can search with your VIN, too, but this is really the only way to find the part you need. Chance are VERY slim if you live in the USA that you have a European model Mercedes.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
E-320 Window Switch

Thank you for your response. I was able to track down the part # with the VIN. It turns out the 97 E320 windown switch conf which I have does not include the trunk release as part of the package. It is separate. Therefore the one I found sellintg on line will work. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
2001 E320 - Brilliant Silver/Ash: 107,000+
17,193 Posts
For future reference: You have a W210 and there is a forum for those. Look for us in the sedans section. Welcome to BW.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts