Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm Adam I just made what seems to be a HUGE mistake in trading my perfect running boat for a 96 E320. I got it on trade as I was told that the throttle body needed replaced. I replaced it with 3 different ones and its still JUNK. The car will not do any more than Idle no throttle response at all. What else could be wrong with this? and does anyone know where i can find a diagram on vaccum lines one is off and i cant find where it goes. please help if you can.

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
I'm Adam I just made what seems to be a HUGE mistake in trading my perfect running boat for a 96 E320. I got it on trade as I was told that the throttle body needed replaced. I replaced it with 3 different ones and its still JUNK. The car will not do any more than Idle no throttle response at all. What else could be wrong with this? and does anyone know where i can find a diagram on vaccum lines one is off and i cant find where it goes. please help if you can.
You have to pull the codes before anyone can help you out. The most common problem with ETA is SOY wiring. The SOY coating crumbles and leaves the wires bare, causing shorts. Those shorts are what cause the most problems.

But without the codes nobody can help yo.

·
Outstanding Contributor Always Remembered RI
52,804 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts