Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I BOUGHT RECENTLY THIS BEAUTIFUL 600 SL BUT UNFORTUNATELY THE HAZARD SWITCH AND THE LEFT AND RIGHT SIGNALS ARE NOT WORKING. FUSES SEEMS TO BE OK.ANY THOUGHTS ABOUT THIS PROBLEM?WHAT IS YOUR STORY?THANK YOU GUYS.:bowdown:

·
Greek God of the R129
8,365 Posts
I BOUGHT RECENTLY THIS BEAUTIFUL 600 SL BUT UNFORTUNATELY THE HAZARD SWITCH AND THE LEFT AND RIGHT SIGNALS ARE NOT WORKING. FUSES SEEMS TO BE OK.ANY THOUGHTS ABOUT THIS PROBLEM?WHAT IS YOUR STORY?THANK YOU GUYS.:bowdown:
check the relay.
Regards.
aam.

·
Greek God of the R129
8,365 Posts
check the relay.
Regards.
aam.

·
Registered
978 Posts
I am not positive about a 600, but I know the 500. The relay is behind the fuse box, under the hood, on the drivers side. There are several relays in there. One will control turn signals and emergency flashers.

·
Registered
562 Posts
On my car you have to open the fuse box using the obvious clips, then undo 4 (I think) screws to remove the back section and the relays are under there. Has anything else stopped working, like seat belt warning switches? This happened on my car and was down to the fuse which didn't look broken until tested for continuity.

·
Greek God of the R129
8,365 Posts
On my car you have to open the fuse box using the obvious clips, then undo 4 (I think) screws to remove the back section and the relays are under there. Has anything else stopped working, like seat belt warning switches? This happened on my car and was down to the fuse which didn't look broken until tested for continuity.
I second that.
Regards.
aam.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts