Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that any recent 600 sl like 1998 and up have the automatic electronic adaptive damping system. But when was it offered on the sl (600 only) From the start? Thanks.<br> sl73

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great, thank you, I already know the 97 have it, do you have any clue what year that suspension was introduced or was it offered from the start. (1993) How do you like that suspension? Especially in sport mode. You like it or it's a gadget you don't really get to use?<br> Thanks for your reply. Do you have the sport kit?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't know if the system was offered the first years, but for what I know, the swich is on the left side of the steering wheel, near the lights controls. if you push it downward, you lower/stiffer the car, upward you make the car rise a little (smoother ride). You can also choose some programs like confort sport and such..I've never had the chance to try it while I was driving so I'm not quite sure. You should get yourself a manual, might be very usefull fore many small things like that. By the way, congratulation for getting a 600sl, what's the year, color, options.got any pictures. <br> SL73

1 - 7 of 7 Posts