Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1995 E320 Cabriolet
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1995 E320 Cabriolet. I would like to invest in the car and bring it up to some of the modern conviences. I would want Keyless entry, Navigation system, cup holders, etc....
Can anyone suggest specifics of what I can do to achieve this goal?

·
Registered
304 Posts
It's as easy as a visit to Circuit City (if you have one near you). They cost as little as $59.00 + install, and they have done really great installs in my last two cars.
If you don't have a CC near you, any car audio shop can do the job.
Hope I've helped,
David

·
Registered
CLS550 Master Lease, 1990 300zxTT, 2000 camry
361 Posts
Please if you want to keep the car dont do circuit city or any major outlet for installs. Go to a small shop where the people take pride in quality of work. I have seen many systems installed with horrible wiring results. And the majority of them were from major vendors.

·
Registered
92 500SEL to 01 E320T current 2014 lexus LS460
3,886 Posts
Your 95 should have had "keyless" standard, A nav system would require a replacement of the radio, I would stay away from "chains" many dont have experience. As a reply to your previous post you can order a remote with a flip key, they come coded to your car and need to be synced. Or you can just order a key.

·
Banned
99 Merc S420 (80k Mi) 07 Lexus LS460 (21k Miles)
4,583 Posts
What ever you do, don't use Circuit City or Best Buy or any of the other hack job chains out there. That first response has got to be a joke! I've seen their work and it is horrible. A 5 year old child could do better work then they do.

I wouldn't change the car up too much, being its a rare and desirable vehicle. Get a Garmin GPS, fix your stock keyless entry, and do not install cup holders. They were not part of the vehicle for a reason and do not belong in the vehicle.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts