Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
working on it
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, I am new here and would like some feedback regarding a car.

I have loved mercedes and wanted one ever since my dad bought a 300E back in 1991. However being in college it is hard to come buy an affordable one.

I have been looking in to the 1995 C36 AMG. I found one for 13,995 at a local dealer, looks like its in good shape, and it only has 49,000 miles.

If anyone knows anything at all about this particular model or if that is a good price and could help out it would be appreciated.

·
Registered
working on it
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I actually thought the price seemed pretty low, considering the dealership it is at also has a 1996 C36 with 97,000 miles for 14,995 in black. Its in the Chicago area, and I dont know much about pricing, but maybe that has an effect on it.

Heres the one I was talking about:

http://www.luxurymotors.com/inventory_detailed.php?id=M-22873&nhs=0&make=MERCEDES-BENZ&model=C36+AMG&ext_color=&stockno=&eyear=2005&syear=1950&eprice=&sprice=&keywords=&location=&type=&ob=&desc=

·
Premium Member
Audi A4
276 Posts
Make sure that it has a complete (at least decent) service and maintenance history.
There is a little book that signed by mechanics or dealerships prove that services and maintenances done properly.

Mercedes-Benz runs forever as far as all the services and maintenance has done properly.

Other than that, go for it and enjoy it.

That’s fast and fun to drive little car.

Hope it helps.

·
Registered
working on it
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the help. I have a feeling that one that I linked to will sell before I can buy it, but I hope to get one very similar.

From what I have seen so far, they are really good cars, and I always loved the look from back in the 90s.

·
Registered
working on it
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
MBS, do you know of any websites that have listings that are more private parties rather than dealers??

·
Registered
1 Posts
That sounds like a great car, I can't think of anything else that hasn't been said, but maybe I'm overlooking something. Hopefully the car has lived an abuse free life, I'm sure it will find a good home with you

1 - 7 of 7 Posts