Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My mechanic has in his shop a 1994 S600 Coupe with Lorinser wheels and exhaust with 63,000 miles on it. The engine has also been chipped.
It has all the records and has been very well maintained. Blue Book is like $4000 to $6000 or so.
The 60,000 mile maintenance was recently done. Only thing it seems to need is tires. No rust, accidents, etc.
I am looking for comments on reliability; I would be driving it around 3,000 per year. Sort of a Sunday cruiser, hot rod, and show car.
Thanks in advance,
Dave

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
My mechanic has in his shop a 1994 S600 Coupe with Lorinser wheels and exhaust with 63,000 miles on it. The engine has also been chipped.
It has all the records and has been very well maintained. Blue Book is like $4000 to $6000 or so.
The 60,000 mile maintenance was recently done. Only thing it seems to need is tires. No rust, accidents, etc.
I am looking for comments on reliability; I would be driving it around 3,000 per year. Sort of a Sunday cruiser, hot rod, and show car.
Thanks in advance,
Dave
Do the usual checks on the car...VIN check for accidents, etc. Is your mechanic good enough to give you a PPI on the car? So, how much does the owner want for it? If it is in the shape you saying it is and for the price of between $4000 to $6000...it's an awesome deal.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts