Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

My front left speaker on the dashboard and the rear speaker on the door need to be replaced. Does anybody know the dimensions of these speakers.

Thanks,

Carlos.

·
Registered
15 Posts
The front dash speakers are 5 inch and are an odd size. I sell a direct drop in for the ...

The front dash speakers are 5 inch and are an odd size. I sell a direct drop in for the front speakers made by rainbow from germany specially for the 124's. The rears will take 4 in speakers with a little modification to the speaker frames. I sell an eclipse speaker that works well there. If you are interested let me know I can be reached at 800-467-6545.

Scott

·
Registered
15 Posts
The front dash speakers are 5 inch and are an odd size. I sell a direct drop in for the ...

The front dash speakers are 5 inch and are an odd size. I sell a direct drop in for the front speakers made by rainbow from germany specially for the 124's. The rears will take 4 in speakers with a little modification to the speaker frames. I sell an eclipse speaker that works well there. If you are interested let me know I can be reached at 800-467-6545.

Scott

1 - 3 of 3 Posts