Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,,, thanks now for taking the time to help me here..
Well if I get this it will be my first Benz.
This car is comming from a realtive down the line.
Just looking for some help on knowing the car and what to look for when I test drive it and anything you might think ill need to know about it. Its a 1994 E320 sedan with 200,000. miles on it. I can pick it up for $1,500.
The paint, body and interior have only minor blemishes, as for the engine ill find out when I test drive it as ive not seen it yet..
Ill see the car this Tuesday the 29th. of March.
So what do you think?

Thanks
Fupa

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ive done alot of reading here in the forums and got a lot of info on this car. Sounds like im in for a SWEET RIDE!!! I cant wait to see it in person and drive it[8D]

I hope its in as good of condition as I was told..
Cross your fingers with me on this one Please!

Fupa (Dreaming of E320)

·
Registered
2004 Lexus LS 430 Modern Luxury. 2012 Acura TSX (fun fun) Maybe MB again one day...
2,604 Posts
Sounds like a heck of deal you are getting. Make sure you get as many records as you can on the car from your relative!

Post pics soon.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will get some pics in as soon as I can. This car is coming from my Girlfriends Grandmother(1 owner) so I hope that see drove it like one LOL.. All I know is that the paint, body and interior are in great shape, so the records are all I need see to be sure about this one..Three days till I see the car
Cant wait!!!!!

Fupa

·
Registered
E320
153 Posts
Suggest you find a mechanic that knows MBs and pay him to go over the car. $100 or so = well worth it if only to alert you to potential problems down the road. Sweet car, though, and that price adds lots of sugar!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You guys are cool...Thanks for helping me here....
I have a question on the color of this car, I was told that it was gold but i can find any MB's with that color is it called something else?

Thanks again

Fupa

·
Registered
2000 E320 Wagon
14 Posts
Gold Color...possibly Desert Silver

I'm not sure if MB put the Desert Silver (Code 693) on in 1994, but it is more a gold color than a silver color.

·
Registered
10 GLK 350 4Matic
704 Posts
Looks really nice.

Don't forget: Get it completely checked out. This car will happily take a minor issue and make it major if you wish[:(!]

Also: Change all the fluids, especially the tranny and the coolant.

Good luck

1 - 12 of 12 Posts