Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,095 Posts
I would think a cab that's not rusted out to sell as a parts car would bring decent money. You could certainly part it out to great effect, but would take work/time.

The cabs bring a little more than estates and CE's, which in turn bring more than base models. But top repair can be expensive like 4Matic's and so a lot of them are passed around, whereas the 4Matic estates get crushed.

Kevin

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
find a wrecked vw vanagon with 15" rims, those have the same bolt pattern (stock vanagon was 14", those won't work, but many people swap 15's so they can use better tires)
Little time on craigslist and some cheap stocker W201, W124, W203 wheels will surely pop up. Also, early 90's Ford Mustangs as well!

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
Heck, I am selling my 400e and including two sets of wheels, one of which is the standard 15 inch 8 hole wheels. So for $2900 or thereabouts, you get the rims you need plus a 400e. :)

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
About this Discussion
23 Replies
9 Participants
tuttebenne
Mercedes-Benz Forum
BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. The site includes MB Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing