Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok I fund a good looking harness no cracks the cars vin# isWDBHA22E9SF245074
no # on the harness trying to figure out if it fits mine.. my harness # ends in 32
there are 2 made for this year of car.. thanx again

·
Registered
95 C280, 89 300E, 94' E320 Coupe, 91' 560SEC
1,095 Posts
Theres a small electric cable that runs into the ECU compartment its around the Duovalve it shows the part number type of Wiring harness its on a sticker tie that's about 2-3 inches in length. It even shows the production date of the Wiring Harness great to suspect replacing of it

·
Registered
95 C280, 89 300E, 94' E320 Coupe, 91' 560SEC
1,095 Posts
I know there was two different part numbers for the C280's especially for the 95 model year separated by Engine #. But the VIN for your C220 does not specify any Engine split # take a look yourself. Only that Part # is valid.

WIRING HARNESS.jpg

·
Registered
1995 C220
2,800 Posts
If you are thinking about getting a used one.........I wouldnt. It may not be cracked now, but if its out of the same year, it has either allready been replaced with a new one or it WILL crack. Why do it twice? spend the money and get a new one.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i have to admit I was thinking of one out of a junked car , but you right why do it twice.. so this car has been sitting dead in my driveway for a couple days minus the maf and aircleaner because I tried starting fluid..

well got the garage all cleaned out to do open heart surgery on this beast , befor I pushed it I thought what the hell.. I started tthe thing and it kicked right over,,,WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I thought ,, well I tried again and a pushing I go LOL!!!:surrender:

·
Registered
1995 C280 (165K mi)
1,599 Posts
i have to admit I was thinking of one out of a junked car , but you right why do it twice.. so this car has been sitting dead in my driveway for a couple days minus the maf and aircleaner because I tried starting fluid..

well got the garage all cleaned out to do open heart surgery on this beast , befor I pushed it I thought what the hell.. I started tthe thing and it kicked right over,,,WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I thought ,, well I tried again and a pushing I go LOL!!!:surrender:
If you do a harness replacement please take pics for a DIY. Although there are some it is always nice to see others and we can all learn something no doubt. Plus we'll worship you. I am scared shitless even thinking of doing any harness work.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts