Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The W124 Mercedes has been called the best, most bullet-proof Mercedes ever built. And they weren't too far off!

This is a 275HP 400E Mercedes - this is as close as you can get to the W124 500E.

VIN - WDBEA34E1PB899295

It's fast, smooth and honestly can out run most cars on the highway.

I've owned this car about 3 years and it's been a great 3rd vehicle for our family.

With the car being a 1993, of course it needed some work done to it and I've spared almost no expense in restoring the car back to EXCELLENT mechanical and running condition.

Over $12K in receipts come with the car. You don't spend that type of money and not get EVERYTHING sorted out.

Here's a short list of repairs:

- new wiring harness
- new radiator
- valve cover gaskets
- fresh tune-up - includes new caps, rotors and ignition coils (this was not the cheap tune-up!)
- front and rear brakes
- 17" AMG wheels and new tires (comes with a second set of new tires on stock rims as well - great for winter)
- various suspension repairs
- and much, much more (lots of work done on the car with many receipts) email me for details

I'm happy to go over the records in complete detail with a serious buyer.

Everything works. AC is ice cold and blows very hard. Everything works in the car - and it also has

an aftermarket stereo with remote.

Interior is even in great shape. The seats have no tears. It does need the wood slider for the storage box, but you can catch that on Ebay and it doesn't detract from the car in the least.

There's no disappointments with this car. It shows well, still gets compliments and would make a great car for someone who wanted a Mercedes that has been gone through and still looks and performs great for not a lot of money.

The only thing that could be considered a negative with this car... it has a branded title. I purchased it that way. When you open the trunk, you can see where they did some repair where the trunk latches. It wasn't enough to stop me from buying the car and you shouldn't let it be a deterrent, as this is truly a fantastic car. I had the Mercedes dealer and two well-known independent Mercedes only repair facilities tell me how great of condition the car is in.

The car is worth more than $6500 but that's what I feel is a fair price for a great Mercedes that is completely ready to go - just keep it clean and put premium gas in it!

I won't entertain low-ball offers, so please don't waste your time or mine. But I am open to reasonable offers.

Interested? Shoot me an email and lets talk.

Frank

1 - 2 of 2 Posts