Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
93 300E
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sadly I must part with what has been a very clean and great running car.

First the vital statistics:

-This car has accident damage to the right front fender, hood, foward edge of right front door, windshield, and "A" pillar. The remainder of the body is in excellent shape.
-This car still runs and drives, and handles great.
-There is no damage to the supension.
-197,190 miles
-Black (040) exterior, black leather interior
-MB CD changer
-I am the 3rd owner of this car. This car was purchased from and maintaintaned by the local Mercedes-Benz dealer by all the owners.
There are some cracks in the clear finish around the shifter
The ride is a little soft as the shocks are worn.
The cruise control does not work.
The HFM engine harness has been replaced.

About one month ago, during a snow storm, my son (who thankfully emerged from this incident without a scratch) was introduced to the winter driving characteristics of the W124. As he slowly slid to the side of the road, the right front fender, starting just above the turn signal lens was gently introduced to a fire hydrant. This introduction continued along the top of the fender and stopped at the base of the "A" pillar. The "A" pillar damage has made repairing this car a bit more involved than just replacing a hood and fender. I'm no body man. This is one I can't do myself. As the goal here for me is inexpensive transportation for my son, it works out better to replace this car rather than fix it. (no insurance). For some one who can do body work or needs a nice car for parts, I've got a deal for you. I would prefer to sell this car as a whole and be done with it. Pictures will be available soon.

Rick
Annapolis, MD
[email protected]

·
Registered
93 300E
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
RE: 1993 300E for sale cheap / pictures

pictures now available at: http://photos.yahoo.com/fastlane425

1 - 3 of 3 Posts